All input products that are evaluated and listed by InfoXgen must meet the general legal requirements. As part of our evaluation work, the suitability for organic production is assessed in accordance with Regulation (EC) 834/2007 as amended.
The competent federal authorities are responsible for assessing the marketability of the products in accordance with the relevant laws. You find more information on the website of the Austrian Federal Office for Food Safety (BAES), see https://www.baes.gv.at/en/admission/
Inputs for the organic farming in Austria can be submitted using the corresponding data sheet.
– Fertilizer (in German)
– Cleaning agents including disinfectants and hygiene agents (in German)
– Parasite control (in German)
– Plant protection products (in German)
– Feedstuffs: For the listing of feedstuffs, a certificate from an organic inspection body recognised by the EU is required.
– Products for food processing: For the evaluation and listing of food additives and processing aids we need a specification and GMO declaration of compliance and a certificate for organic ingredients.
The data sheets can be submitted to email@example.com.